Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Have any of you guys shot 35mm motion picture at a

  1. #11
    leesnedaker
    Guest leesnedaker's Avatar

    Post

    If anybody wants to shoot some 35mm I have six rolls in my posession to sell for cheap if you want to try it out. They expired in 1999 but were keep cold until I got them a month ago.

    Lee

    ------------------

  2. #12
    dogstarman
    Guest dogstarman's Avatar

    Post

    I myself have given a passing thought or two to buying a Konvas camera (and yeah, some of them do go cheaper than Beaulieus), but I was worried about one thing: converting the motors over from 220v to 110v.

    I know there was one place that for sure did the conversions (and they sell converted Konvas and Russian 16mm cameras from time to time on eBay) but I can't track down who it was...

    Anybody have any thoughts on that, aside from just buying a transformer or something...

    ------------------

  3. #13
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogstarman:
    I myself have given a passing thought or two to buying a Konvas camera (and yeah, some of them do go cheaper than Beaulieus), but I was worried about one thing: converting the motors over from 220v to 110v.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I've never seen one that ran on 220v. All the ones I've seen ran on straight 12 volts DC.

    Perhaps some of the bigger studio rigs ran on 220 but the portable cams ran on 12vdc.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  4. #14
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    I shot 35mm in NYC last Summer. I loved it. It was so easy to deal with and everything I shot looked great. I would love to eventually get a 35mm camera but until then I will stick with S8 and S16.

    Good Luck

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •